A Special Invitation
Please join me at my home on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 6:30 PM for an intimate Reception Presenting INROADS as a vehicle to transform lives in our underserved youth, their Communities and the opportunities available to them in Corporate America
Many years ago, I was involved in INROADS as a student. Today, as a proud Alumni, Chairman of the Pacific Southwest Regional Board and member of the National Board, I have a true appreciation for the INROADS process. My success is a direct reflection of how the INROADS Advantage transforms lives, careers our community and corporate leadership.
INROADS is a non-profit organization whose mission is to develop and place talented underserved youth in business and industry and prepare them for corporate and community leadership. The INROADS advantage includes professional development, personal coaching and mentoring, while providing access to executive level experiences in Corporate America through salaried internships.
It is my pleasure to have Forest T. Harper, President & CEO of INROADS to join us and share more about the INROADS Advantage and how you too, can transform lives, careers, communities and future corporate leaders.
Please RSVP Roxanne Banks, at (562) 777-1711 or RBanks@INROADS.org
or click here to register on-line.
Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to hearing from and seeing you on
Wednesday, January 23rd from 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- storiesofusa: April 27, 2011 (5-7pm) – Foothills Animal Rescue Charity Event & Book Signing – North Scottsdale, AZ – http://foothillsanimal.org
- randyeking: Spin Meter: Dems rake in special interest dollars: Read more: National , Politics , Election , Special Interest … http://t.co/XE4qch1
- Andrew Carnegie Speech – Wealth – January 20, 1914 mp3
- randyeking: WH: Families’ taxes could go up $1,600: A standoff with Congress that results in the January expiration of wide-… http://t.co/bL3JFWHH
- Veteran’s Day 2011 Event in Placentia, CA with OC Supervisor Shawn Nelson