In honor of the 99% that are being represented by the men and women that are selflessly working on creating a brand new form of government on the now dead grass and trash-filled streets of Los Angeles, New York, Oakland, et al, the producers of StoriesofUSA.com are officially kicking off our Occupy the Library Movement.
It is our hope that through free education, hard work, clear minds and clean bodies, people will absorb the knowledge they need to truly create an exciting future for themselves, their friends, their family, and their community.
Please join our cause to educate the world about what Government Of the People, By the People, For the People truly means by spreading our message of education and hard work to all of your friends and family.
My Public Library “Rules of Conduct” – 2011
Be considerate and respectful of all users and staff, and behave in a manner that does not disturb other persons. Unacceptable conduct includes, but is not limited to:
1. Loud, disruptive and inappropriate behavior that would be annoying to a reasonable person using this library
2. Damaging or stealing property
4. Use of tobacco products
5. Possession of firearms, weapons or illegal substance
6. Treat library property with respect
7. Dress appropriately. Person whose bodily hygiene is offensive so as to constitute a nuisance to other persons shall be required to leave building
8. Supervise your children and assist them in observing appropriate conduct
9. Silence your cell phone
10. Leave bicycles and gasoline-powered vehicles outside
11. Personal items are not to be left unattended. Carry or keep items with you at all times. The library is not responsible for items left unattended
12. Comply with staff request on regard to library policies
13. Assistance dogs are the only animals permitted in the library
Noncompliance with the Rules of Conduct may result in expulsion from the Library and/or suspension of library privileges.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION